Following the successful introduction of Christian Louboutin Beauté’s nail polish range into the hotel’s spa last year, Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo extend the partnership with the launch of special stay and day packages, which include options for Christian Louboutin branded manicures, pedicures, beauty products and other treats. In addition, Mandarin Bar will serve the new Rouge Louboutin cocktail.
One seriously stylish sip, the deep red Rouge Louboutin cocktail represents the signature colour of Christian Louboutin’s nail polish. Made with beauty-enhancing Rosehip infused in Lychee Liqueur, Casis, apple vinegar, grapefruit and rosemary, the drink is served in a black cocktail glass with strawberry and gold powders.
We are very pleased to be the only hotel in Japan to collaborate with Christian Louboutin Beauté on this range of special packages”, said Paul Jones, General Manager of Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo. “As well as being an esteemed designer, Christian Louboutin is also one of the Group’s international celebrity ‘Fans’, featured in the company’s award-winning advertising campaign,” he added.
The Christian Louboutin Stay accommodation package at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo is priced from YEN 1,130,000 (around $10,000) full package includes:
• Oriental Suite accommodation
• Breakfast at K’shiki or Oriental Lounge
• One 60-minute Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience
• One 60-minute Christian Louboutin Pedicure Experience
• One Rouge Louboutin cocktail at Mandarin Bar
• One bottle of Christian Louboutin Deluxe Mini Parfum (5ml)
• Christian Louboutin Lip Colour and Nail Colour full line-up (including Manicure Care and Loubi Under Red)
• Christian Louboutin themed bouquet
• One bottle of red wine and seasonal fruit plate
The Rouge Louboutin World day package is priced from YEN 27,485 ($243) per person, and includes one Rouge Louboutin cocktail at Mandarin Bar, one bottle of Rouge Louboutin nail polish, one bottle of Christian Louboutin Deluxe Mini Parfum (5ml), one 60-minute Christian Louboutin Manicure Experience or one 60-minute Christian Louboutin Pedicure Experience.
Both the Christian Louboutin Stay package and the Rouge Louboutin World day package are based on single occupancy and available from 1 October 2018 to 31 March 2019.